November 1, 2010
Your real estate blog can vastly improve its sales lead-generating ability by using these profitable marketing techniques used by top non-profit fund-raisers.
Blogs integrated into your business website add content to your site, alert search engines to your new content, and bring your blog traffic to your site.
Since “time is money”, asking for a potential client’s time to read your entry uses the same selling principles as asking for a patrons donation.
- Use captivating headlines, if you see a headline that grabs your attention, keep it and modify it for your use.
- Focus your entry on a particular market segment and address their particular housing buying or selling needs. Don’t try to be all things to all people – that’s called writing a book. Blog entries are well-suited for reaching your short-attention span, specific interest, online market.
- Following on #2, outline and schedule a series of articles by defining different markets (by buyer, seller and/or area of town) and client benefits for each market.
- Illustrate your real estate successes with detailed stories, help your audience identify with your past clients. One great story is more effective than three general stories.
- Show results from your past selling performance. People buy and invest with proof of a successful track record and show more trust in businesses that measure and track their performance.
- Introduce any call to action in the first paragraph and reinforce it at the end. Remember you are dealing with what amounts to an Attention Deficit Disorder readership – many read the beginning and end of the article.
- Bolding the sentence that carries your major point makes sure your reader’s eye is arrested in their fast travel from article beginning to finale.
- Occasionally use the PS at the end of your blog entry – habit and the curiosity factor make the postscript one of the most read parts of any letter or blog article.
- Develop your own real estate online community of local appraisal, home inspection and mortgage experts that you “converse” with or quote in your entries. This can have a secondary benefit of opening guest blog opportunities that draw traffic to your real estate website.
- Build your case for the timeliness and homeowner’s benefits of buying or selling at this particular time – don’t let national financial trends eclipse the reality of the benefits currently available in your real estate market.
Contact IMCD Web Design for your real estate website complete with a real estate blog. You do not need to be technically proficient to transfer your real estate skills to blogging – we consistently help our real estate agent clients quickly adapt to using their new real estate blogs as effective market expanding tools.
October 4, 2010
There are five key benefits to integrating an IDX feed into your Realtor website:
1. Enter your property listing once for the IDX feed and it automatically appears in your website’s online searches – no need to upload the information and images twice.
2. Your online marketing investment in your Realtor website is maximized – visitors do not leave your website with its branded message to go to a third party website hosted elsewhere. This is doubly beneficial since a) your visitor is presented your sales message while the property information is searched and viewed and b) the search engines see that visitors to your site stay and view the content – a major plus in search engine optimization.
3. Realtors can chose which IDX options they want in their website, each option provides more web page content and customer-friendly real estate search tools. You can have pages that focus on specific markets and pages that offer home buying tools like the ability to bookmark properties for later review and order email alerts for new property listings.
4. Utilize all the search capability of your IDX provider, including the map search, on your website.
5. Your Realtor website’s IDX search has the familiar search features and look-and-feel that home buyers and sellers in your area have become familiar with – you ride on the coattails of your local IDX’s refinement of a user-friendly search mechanism.
Our Realtor website design packages offer a 360 degree approach to serving your online clients’ needs. IMCD Web Design creates Realtor websites that include integrated blog and article managers for posting up-to-the minute news, video tours of homes, maximum search engine optimization, and custom graphic design. With custom web design work, your unique branding message is carried on every page in a very professional graphic design.
Improve your online real estate marketing with a highly effective Realtor website from IMCD Web Design. Contact our experienced real estate website designers to find your best Realtor website package with integrated IDX listing solutions and get your sales message to the greatest possible audience.
September 7, 2010
Many real estate agents want a professional web design that allows them to post material without needing to know HTML coding or buy a professional web design software. IMCD Web Design has semi-custom real estate websites that allow maximum control to real estate brokers and agents. Three areas can be set up in the web design that can be controlled through a browser connection – no new software or training needed.
The first option is an integrated blog that fits in with the graphic design of the website. A blog offers many search optimization benefits as well as allowing Realtors to post images of property and homes, blog entries addressing any news and information in the local and national real estate market – and all the information is automatically archived in a way that makes it very easy for website visitors to quickly find the information that interests them.
The second option, that complements an IDX integration, is a featured property module that allows real estate agents to post more pictures and more in-depth property information on their website. No need to drive traffic away from your real estate website to someone else’s website to see your property listings! As easy as checking email online, you only need a username and password to log in and then upload pictures and content from your computer. A very Realtor-friendly web design.
The third option that especially helps brokers and large real estate companies is the agent listing option. Similar to the featured properties module, this one allows brokers to easily maintain and promote their online roster of agents. As new agents come on board, the broker simply logs on their real estate website through their browser and uploads any pictures and background information on their sales team – no need to add an extra hurdle of getting the webmaster to maintain your agent list!
IMCD Web Design, recognizing that time is a precious commodity for real estate agents, creates web designs that are the most robust and user-friendly so you can have both professionalism in the web design and user friendliness for real estate agents’ ability to control a large amount of their website’s content. This web design empowerment means that agents and brokers can quickly adjust their websites to changes in market forces or company’s sales force line up.
If you feel like you have lost control of your real estate website, contact IMCD Web Design about our various web design packages that put you back in the driver’s seat of your online marketing.
August 30, 2010
A successful real estate web design addresses two competing desires: the web visitor’s intent to quickly view property or homes for sale and the real estate agent’s desire to capture web visitor contact information. If superb search engine optimization and marketing steps have brought web visitors to your real estate website, too many navigation steps (or mouse clicks) can undermine your marketing.
In a good real estate web design, two mouse clicks to the information is generally the limit before visitors bounce off to another website or web search. IMCD Web Design, with the experience of creating web sites for real estate agents that consistently bring in sales leads, has found the balance between customer satisfaction and the agent’s high return on web design investment.
In online real estate marketing, clients often spend 75% of their time searching for property and real estate agents – so in a typical home buying cycle, six weeks are spent looking online and then two weeks with an agent with the clients highly refined search parameters. This means that the client may be using the real estate agent’s website for searches for five or six weeks before they contact the agent to go visit properties.
Successful contact gathering methods center on providing market updates and ongoing information, such as through a real estate blog, rather than forcing users to sign in before accessing properties. Part of this market adjustment is driven by an agent’s competition with real estate websites that are simply property review portals that do not offer real estate agent services, but exist only to collect online advertising revenue. They use property listings simply to drive traffic, not as their primary business purpose.
IMCD Web Design offers real estate website design packages that position Realtors to be very competitive in their local markets against national chain websites and home listing directories that offer no services. Our market-tested web designs have a “triple crown” track record of high search engine ranking, graphic design that attracts and keeps visitors attention and web content that leads to successful harvests of visitor contacts.
If your real estate agency is looking for that competitive edge in your market, contact IMCD Web Design for that professional real estate website that will put you on the Internet map and generate a consistent stream of sales leads for your business.
June 7, 2010
When searching for your next web design, keep in mind the cause and effect equation of an effective business website. Three elements are incorporated into your web design: the graphic design, the content and the search engine optimization. These three elements, while needing to stay in balance need to serve the primary cause of the web design: to generate sales leads.
One of the most common web design errors businesses can fall prey to is the graphic design masterpiece: a Flash website. These web designs are remarkable for the attractive graphics and moving imagery. However, they fail to fulfill the first cause of sales generation in that, due to the text content being incorporated into the picture, the search engines do not see any text, much less any keywords. Flash websites derive the majority of their traffic from people finding the web address on the business’ print material – wasting a business’ ability to leverage the tremendous marketing power of the Internet to reach new markets through high search engine ranking.
Balanced graphic web design uses Flash, videos and images to lead the visitors eye to the marketing text. Without the use of keywords in the web design, and not just in the image’s alternate text tag that notifies the search engines what an image is about, a web page is virtually invisible to the search engines.
For effective marketing web content the three prime rules are:
- Include keywords in your content and subheadings
- Market your products or services on the benefit customers receive and
- Always place a clear call to action.
You can test your marketing effectiveness by keeping close tabs on the ratio of web visitors visiting key pages to leads generated. Even though the Internet provides seemingly limitless quantities of free information, you can leverage your niche market experience and create an report with unique information based on your insight and experience and trade that information for contact information.
The third leg of the marketing stool is search engine optimization (SEO). One rule of thumb is that if the web design company offers SEO as an option, they do not realize what a key role SEO has in generating sales leads. SEO does not directly generate leads, however, without SEO your web design investment will have a paltry return because the search engines will not rank it high for the keywords in your market.
For your balanced professional web design needs, contact IMCD Web Design. We have the perfect blend of graphic design, web content and SEO so your online marketing investment starts returning sale leads to your business.